Friday, July 29, 2011

Result #1

There is no time for a real post because (like always) I'm running behind on my to-do list, but I did feel the need to write about some awesome news we received today: Brooke's EKG came back normal!

Hearing loss can sometimes come as part of a syndrome that affects multiple systems including eyes, heart and brain. We still have an opthamology appointment, a brain MRI, and a genetics testing appointment, but her heart is off to a good start and doesn't seem to be impaired in any way!

So far she's just a normal (almost) seven month old who can't hear very well.

Also, it is worth noting that Dr. Marc Boggy at Luke Air Force Base is the best pediatrician I can imagine having. Yes, those are too many details for most of you, but in the off chance that my blog comes up when someone is googling his name for reviews I wanted to make sure that everyone knows he is amazing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! I love you Brookie! My Angel is a perfect angel with a good heart. I knew it all along!!! Gramma

Anonymous said...

I know that you are busy but Dad just walked by and ask if you had posted her 7 month pictures yet. I told him no, but that you were working on it. Love to all.