Friday, November 5, 2010

32 week baby update

How far along? 32 weeks

Total Weight Gain? 24 pounds - This is getting ridiculous! I'm blaming the four pound gain on the fact that this appointment was in the afternoon and all of my others are in the morning before I've had anything to eat or drink. That must be it!

Maternity Clothes? My feelings for these haven't changed, but I did buy my first ever pair of leggings last week. Not as bad as I thought.

Stretch Marks? Not that I know of. Of course, if she continues to gain two pounds a week I'll look like a zebra before this thing is over.

Sleep? Nunca, nil, zero, zilch.

Best Moment This Week? Finishing the artwork for her nursery. I can't show it to you because it has her name on it, and her name is TOP SECRET.

Movement? Less actually - her sleep cycles are very long. She goes crazy twice a day, and otherwise just chills in there.

Food Cravings? Still hate food. Nothing new.

Gender? We didn't verify this week, but she still feels like a girl to me.

Labor signs? Braxton Hicks, but nothing crazy.

Belly Button? Still an innie. I guess it's a good thing I had a deep belly button to start with.

What I Miss? Breathing through my nose.

What I Am Looking Forward To? Our birth and labor class tomorrow.

Weekly Wisdom? I no longer have any wisdom. The baby ate my last brain cell.

Milestones? Every day is a milestone. She has a 95% chance of survival if she came today - that's good news!

No comments: