Friday, October 29, 2010

Day Seven

A post about my favorite movies could realistically be four pages long, but I'll try to keep this to a minimum.





Ever After, Pride and Prejudice, and The Princess Bride - could watch the three of these over and over and over and never get tired of them. Sigh. So romantic.





Sixteen Candles, Pretty in Pink, The Breakfast Club - The boy had never seen any of these before me. What the heck is wrong with him?




A Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation - The boy and I watch Christmas Vacation while we're putting up the Christmas tree and again on Christmas Eve, and we watch Christmas story several times on Christmas Day. I love these holiday traditions!



I also watched Top Gun so many times in college that I actually burnt out the DVD, so no movie list would be complete without the sweetness that is Maverick vs. Iceman!

No comments: